Pages

3 February 2011

All About Orange

Spotted: Rachel Bilson & Whitney Port.

Orange is one of my favourite colours, I love it in all its shades - burnt orange, pumpkin, tangerine, persimmon... you name it. It should come as no surprise that I also love Rachel's cropped Vanessa Bruno jacket. Actually, I love her entire look. The gold necklace, the floaty pale dress, those nude Maison Martin Margiela ankle wrap sandals and of course her Chanel purse.

I'm not a big fan of Whitney's look overall... the jacket and colour block mini are both by her own clothing line, Whitney Eve; but it's just way too 80's for me. Having said that, I love the colour of her jacket.


Image Sources: zimbio.com, justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...