Pages

21 February 2011

Berlin Calling

Brooklyn Decker & Jennifer Aniston were at a German photocall of their romcom "Just Go With It".

Brooklyn wore an embellished white dress with a black biker jacket. I like how she has attempted to combine femininity with edginess but I don't like the shape of the dress or the design in particular. Another thing, those suede boots looks awful with the outfit!

Jennifer Aniston stuck to her trusty black and gold jewelery combination - snooooze but it is Jennifer Aniston, what else can be expected?


Diane Kruger took to the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival in a rich purple Chanel dress. I'm in love with the colour but I wish that the hemline wasn't asymmetrical. I also have an issue with a belt type thing at the bust, it isn't very flattering and Diane only manages to carry it off because of her slim figure.


Image Source: justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...