Pages

6 April 2011

Of Maxi Dresses

I've always been a little on the fence when it comes to maxis. Sure, they're comfy, relaxed and can be worn to a host of events. From a casual shopping spree to an evening dinner, maxis are very versatile. But one has to be very careful while wearing maxis - they demand height, if you've been blessed vertically then life's good, but if you're short, maxis have to be worn with some sort of shoe that elevates you. As a flats-worshipper, I find this annoying. However, as they say, you have to pay a price for fashion so I guess when I find the correct one, I'll happily give up comfort in for the sheer joy of wearing a maxi!

Spotted: Emma Roberts & Naomi Watts wearing their maxi dresses.

Emma wore hers in a very casual way, pairing the printed dress with a thin tan belt and adding lightwash denim jacket by Elizabeth & James. It's a great day look.

Naomi Watts wore a light print layered dress with nude heels by Jimmy Choo and flowing locks. It's a relaxed affair but I'm not too crazy about the awkward length of the dress.


Image Source: people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...