Pages

2 July 2011

Fashion Roundup

So, apparently Hilary Swank also turned up at the IIFA Awards in Toronto, Canada. She wore a textured, raspberry coloured Elie Saab gown - it's a great colour, and she looked fantastic.

Kerry Washington was at the BET Awards, in a lime-green, key-hole Michael Kors dress. I liked everything until I saw her basic black Louboutins, so very dull! I wish she'd worn something fabulous to keep in tune with the bold dress.


Anne Hathaway looked so very pretty at an event in the UK, in a multi-colour Prada dress - always the belle of the ball.

Diane Kruger's Vionnet lace dress didn't work for me, neither did the pantyhose; I like that bright clutch though.


Jennifer Aniston was spotted in NYC in a sleek grey dress that reminded me of her Rachel Green days! Oh, and I'm loving those Michael Kors heels.

Cameron Diaz... not showing her legs?! I guess she must have read my blog, imploring her to wear pants because she did just that on a TV appearance and looked just as great!


Heidi Klum was seen in the Hamptons, wearing a sequin, Monique Lhuillier dress with matching heels and earrings - it's a sleek, stylish look from her.

Selena Gomez wore a dress in a gorgeous purple shade but those shoes made the look so dull; she should take tips from her "Monte Carlo" co-star Leighton Meester on interesting and fabulous footwear.


Image Sources: people.com, instyle.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...