Pages

7 July 2011

Harry Potter Tour Kickstart

Being a massive "Harry Potter" fan/geek, I was super excited to see the official promo tour for the last movie in the franchise kick off in London with Emma Watson heading the pack.

Her Rafael Lopez LBD was reminiscent of the dress she wore for the premiere of the last movie, see here and it's not surprising since that dress was by Rafael Lopez too. I really want to like this dress but the overly frilly style is putting me off; (although Emma still looks cute).

I had to put in a picture of the two main guys there too, namely, Rupert Grint & Tom Felton (who looks mighty fine may I add) but couldn't help but miss the Potter boy himself!


Image Source: justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...