Pages

12 July 2011

Potter in New York

Potter has landed in NYC.

I had to include this top picture of Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson and while Daniel looks like a little kid in a candy shop, it was nice to see a final red carpet shot from the trio.


Emma Watson brought surprise to the premiere, by wearing this Bottega Veneta gown.

At first glance, I wasn't quite impressed but the more that I look at it, the more I'm growing to like it. The linen bodice and amber coloured satin skirt combine to create quite an outrageous, yet gorgeous dress!

The slick back hair is okay, but I wish she'd not gone so raccoon-eye with her make up.


Sarah Jessica Parker kept it subtle in this watercolour-print Oscar de la Renta dress, topping it with a fail-safe black blazer.

Newly-married America Ferrera was also there, wearing a tassled dress with interesting heels.



Emma also did a talk show appearance, in a glittering Balmain mini. Again, this was unexpected from her (I would normally expect Kristen Stewart in this) but I like that she went all edgy in NYC!



Image Sources: celebrity-gossip.net, justjared.buzznet.com, zimbio.com/pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...