Pages

5 December 2010

Crazy Colour!



First update in what? About three weeks! Not great. However, my laptop's AC adaptor is here so hopefully I can post more regularly now. So here we go, not a positive post. Jessica Alba was spotted at an event in LA in a kitsch canary yellow/tan shift by Miu Miu - not loving it at all; the colours are very wrong and there's something about the cut of the dress that I dislike very much; the tan wedges are nice though. Marion Cotillard was in Marrakesh, wearing a blue printed Dior gown - I hate everything about this look, from the hair to the silly shoulder detail. Come on Marion! I expect so much more from you, what with the access to an endless list of designer labels and a top class style team! Here's hoping that in the future, these celebrities actually use the resources.

Source: justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...