Pages

18 December 2010

Spotted: Katrina Kaif


Indian actress Katrina Kaif visited the Big Boss set (Indian version of Big Brother) wearing a fabulous coral hued Tarun Tahiliani one shouldered gown and wore her tresses loose. I like this gown on her, it shows of her height well and the colour makes her look radiant. Seeing as the show isn't exactly an award ceremony, I'll let her off for wearing her hair down, but if it was the case of some formal ceremony, an updo would've looked fab, it would also show off the one shoulder aspect of the dress. But as it is, well done Miss Kaif.
Ps. Just an aside, but watch this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjZBuMlZj54 - Miss Kaif is smokin!

Source: highheelconfidential.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi i really loved this dress and would love to buy it for myself but I would like to know from where and also its price. Tried searching for it on the Tarun Tahiliani official website but couldn't find it. Would appreciate if you could help !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... really not sure how I could tell you the price. You could trying contacting the peeps at highheelconfidential.com (they identified the dress), I'm sure they could help you out! Really, really sorry!! Good luck though & keep coming back to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...