Pages

31 January 2011

Screen Actors Guild Awards - Seeing Red

Red made an unexpected comeback this year's SAGs... I'm not complaining! It's certainly a break from the nude/pink trend that has taken over the red carpet this year. *Click on the images for a clearer look

Julianna Marguiles of the The Goo
d Wife (for which she won the Best Actress on TV award), looked beautiful in a strapless red Yves Saint Laurent gown, I love the earrings too! I'm in love with Mila Kunis' entire look! Her printed gown by Alexander McQueen from the Resort 2011 collection broke all the rules and did I mention how much I love her McQueen skull clutch?! Tina Fey wore colour and granted me my wish to see her in something other than black or navy. The Oscar de la Renta gown looked stunning on her and those diamond leaf earrings were gorgeous.


Image Source: justjare
d.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...