Pages

21 August 2010

Of Printed Skirts



I'm back! After a long, long time. But I'm enjoying my stay in India! It's beautiful. Back to the blog then... firstly, Kristen Bell spotted at a Louis Vuitton event in Hollywood. I absolutely adored this look! Covered in prints from top-to-toe, Bell manages to stand her own in this ensemble and doesn't get swallowed by the prints, brave girl. I like the platform sandals on her too, they balance out the sweetness of the print. Also spotted is NY socialite, Olivia Palermo at a Timex Event in the city. She wore a watercolour print skirt with a loose, embellished white blouse and accesorised with a chocolate clutch, lace booties and a lovely watch! The key to their success in wearing prints is the use of minimalism, both in hair and makeup and accesories.

Source: people.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Kristen Bell XD
    Veronica mars ftw! (she looks very pretty here also)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...